Wholesale Ordering Policy
Lignans for Life LLC
TSKG Products LLC
By placing a wholesale order, you, on behalf of yourself, the company you are ordering for and all affiliates of either (collectively hereafter, “you”) agree as follows:
1. Neither you nor any person or entity owned by, controlled by or under common control with you (collectively, “affiliates”) may offer or facilitate the offering of any of our products for sale on Amazon USA, Amazon Canada, Amazon Mexico, or eBay websites. Moreover, you may also not assist another in doing so. You may also not make direct sales to any veterinarian located in the USA or Canada or to any other wholesaler. You may sell our products only directly to consumers and only in permitted forums. You must conspicuously state on any webpages or other advertising materials that offer our products that neither you nor any of your affiliates is affiliated with us. You may not use any of our content (other than unaltered images of our labels) on your website(s) or in any of your marketing materials.
2. We reserve the right to reevaluate pricing and/or any of the terms of this policy at any time. Your placement of an order after we have made such changes will constitute your agreement to them.
3. The price we have extended to you does not include any applicable shipping charges. Shipping within the US will be arranged by us and billed at cost to you. If you have a preferred shipping provider, we can work with that provider within reason. We must receive payment in full prior to shipping an order to you.
4. The price we have extended to you does not include any applicable sales taxes. We will charge taxes in accordance with the laws of the state we ship your order to. However, if that state provides an exemption for you, then upon your furnishing of a valid state resale certificate (or the equivalent for your state) and such other documentation as is required by such state to evidence your exemption.
5. All sales are final with the exception of product being damaged while shipping to your facility. Returns must be requested within 48 hours of receipt.
6. Based upon availability, we may require additional lead time for orders of more than 50 units of a particular product per month.
7. You may not use any other offers or coupon codes in placing a wholesale order.
8. You are solely responsible for compliance with all laws, including, without limitation, the Federal Food and Drug Act and regulations and policies adopted pursuant to that, in connection with the sale, storage, marketing and distribution of our products. We make no representations with respect to such compliance.
9. All information that we have provided or in the future may provide to you and that we have not made available to the public, including, without limitation, any product information and any information about the price we have agreed to, is proprietary and confidential. You may not disclose any such information to any person without our consent.
10. This policy constitutes a binding agreement between you and us and will be construed in accordance with Arizona law. These terms may not be varied by an oral agreement. Any dispute arising between us, whether in connection with this policy or otherwise, may be resolved only in a court located in Maricopa County, Arizona, which shall have exclusive venue. You hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of any such court.